• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did everyone get the message that Rob sent about hosting on Saturday and that he cant do it? Do we want to change it to Sunday and do it at my place again? Just checking.

cheers~!
Jon

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Sunday works for me later is better as usual for me.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
If we do it Friday, I might be able to jump on Skype... if Saturday works best for everyone, just cc my on the minutes (synopsis).... if you don't mind. Pick the date that works best for the most folks....

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;181974 said:
If we do it Friday, I might be able to jump on Skype... if Saturday works best for everyone, just cc my on the minutes (synopsis).... if you don't mind. Pick the date that works best for the most folks....
I _might_ be able to do Friday night on Skype as I'll be hanging out with my Godson, but might be able to break away for a little while. Saturday is best for me.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Added a poll to this thread. Please vote for any day you can possible attend. (I myself voted for all 3 as I could make any day).

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha, so this isn't working out so well, so far we would have an even turn out on either of the 3 days. Anyone else left to vote?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why don't you just plan on the original meeting date of Saturday and find a new venue? You can catch me up in an e-mail or post.... :)

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
So it looks like we should stick with Saturday. Might as well stick with the same time.

Where do we want to have this?

We can do my house, but I know its a drive. Adam has also offered his house.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
True, although this week we may need to hold it in the basement so my family can sleep....my wife has to get up at 3am for work.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just shoot me the link and I'll take care of it, I'll have to download skype as I don't have it on either computer haha, it'll be the first time I've skyped

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Skype.com

You will need to set up two accounts. One for MASC and one for yourself. The MASC one should have the premium service which was $60.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Where r we meeting ? Aaron, Jon, what about the others? Also if we meet here it might be a big your own chair event.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;182971 said:
Skype.com

You will need to set up two accounts. One for MASC and one for yourself. The MASC one should have the premium service which was $60.
I took care of this. $60, we can have up to 10 people on at once but it recommends 5 or less for it to be its fastest. Also allows for unlimited calls in the US.