peppermint shrimp

Ok cool. You have to remember us coloradans think that warm up is June... Either way it's not a big deal. I just want to know so I can cut the frags a week in advance for him so they have time to heal before I swap with him. So I guess by the sounds of it if you just let me know when you catch them then I should be able to frag them then and they should be good by the time the shrimp arrive.

ProfKhaos23, what kind of stuff do you want. I saw your build and you have a mix so is there anything you are looking for/wanting more than other stuff?

Pick up will be my brothers decision. He lives in Westminster but i dont know if hes willing to drive to other stores or if hes going to want everyone to come to his apartment. I do know hes rather close to Elite Reef.

I have been contacted by several people about buying these shrimp out right from me and would just like to say this, I AM NOT SELLING ANY OF THESE SHRIMP. I dont have any licenses to collect AND sell. I can collect for personal use (or research) only.

ProfKhaos23

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
i live a couple blocks away from Eilite Reef in westminster. if anyone want to meet there or i have no problem arranging to meet in Denver. As for trades lm looking for pretty much anything i don't have. leather, hammer, Favia, birdsnest, monti, easy intro sps
or ill take zoas/acans can never have too many of those.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;244171 said:
When is this going to be shipped and a divided price for everyone?

Sent from Earth
yes please lemme know cost on shipping so i can pay forward for that cost, as far as trades go, khaos u want any palys or some HWstunner?

deboy69;244171 said:
When is this going to be shipped and a divided price for everyone?

Sent from Earth
Post #20:
Right now we have a MARSH collection trip scheduled for Saturday night around 8pm, but this is one of the first collection trips of the season. Theres a chance that we can get rained out or the water may still be to cold. Once i have the shrimp i will do take a few days to acclimate them over and to figure out how many i can ship at a time.

Once there shipped it will be up to my brother to disperse, but i would assume it would be asap.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I would like to get in on this, for 30 if possible. Ill trade frags, infact I live in Northglenn and would be more than willing to let your brother come to my house and chose directly from my coral stocks, or I can put something together and meet at Elite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
peppermint shrimp

I'd like in I have some
purple tipped frogspawn
Hollywood stunner colonies
Som palys
Blue clove polyps
Pulsing Xenia you tell me what you want
Ill take 20-30 if there's enough

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Was wondering the same thing. I set aside a cuple heads of hammer and frogspawn and have lots of zoas to chose from.

Sorry guys, this years weather is a bit out of the ordinary. Current water temps off Galveston are in the low 70's, normally this time of year there in the high 70's to low 80's. We've had more cold fronts hit us this year than normal keeping the gulf a little colder. Right now im just waiting for the water to warm. This is a link that shows the current temp and the historical averages:

http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/wgof.html

The Galveston Bay north Jetty is the temps to read. The plans still on if mother nature will just cooperate. The warming of the gulf also causing the hurricanes so Hooray, hurricane season starting soon lol