Pics of my 670

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
show off!

No really I love the tank, great job :) I wish I had space and funds for something that amazing. So next meeting at your place? o.o

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What a sweet looking tank. Would love to see it in person.

Jeff, the tank looks great. Your Cali tort has some small white parts that don't look like growth. Mine is doing the same (I don't know if yours is from the frag I gave you). Do you know what is causing it?

mhaith;110589 said:
Jeff, the tank looks great. Your Cali tort has some small white parts that don't look like growth. Mine is doing the same (I don't know if yours is from the frag I gave you). Do you know what is causing it?
Yes, one of my fish is eating the tips. Don't have any idea which fish it is, but it is very annoying!

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice tank ZM. How do you keep the panes clean all the way down to the sand?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
When Scott Fellman stopped in to see the tank, he was speechless. Those of you who know Scott understand what a significant event that is!

Absolutely fantastic tank.

mhaith;110638 said:
do you have any sally lightfoots? I caught mine eating my cali torte
Don't think so. I think it must be a fish as I can see eaten tips from one end of the tank to another. Too much range to be a crab. Whichever fish it is, it likes torts and millis.....

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
How is this tank doing these days? Obviously was pretty impressive back in 2011. Do you still have it going?