Planning a Sunday trip to Denver!!! Anyone interested in CuC and inverts!?

Hello Everyone!

I have gotten some emails and PMs lately asking when the next trip up is :) So I have decided that since the weather is supposed to heat back up this weekend - I'll be in the mood for a Sunday drive!! LOL

I have a price list ready to go in PDF format that has everything I have in stock right now. If you are interested please send me an email to bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com (you can send me an email right from this site by clicking on my name and send an email) or PM me with your email address you would like the list sent to.

Please keep in mind I only have one or two of some items on my list... if you would seriously like them - speak up first! lol After you have established your order, I will invoice you and you can pay threw paypal prior to me coming up to the same yahoo address listed above.

The meet place will be an area up near the airport - off 225 most likely since its one of the only areas of Denver i know haha - around midday (like 1-2 or something that works for ev1). I figured sundays are usually slow for people and any church goer's will be out of mass by then as well :)

Thankx Everyone and I hope to meet a bunch more of you this trip up!
~Trish

Just a lil peek at some of the inverts and critters I have in stock right now ;) ....

*** Mini Yellow Cucumbers *** Sand Shifting Stars *** Blue Zebra Porcelian Crabs *** 5" Red Ball Sponge ***Thorny Oysters - Orange, Yellow, and Regular colors!)***
* Blue Leg Hermits *** Red Leg Hermits *** Mermaid Fan Plants ***Dove/Nano Conchs *** Debelius' Purple Reef Lobster - lil 2" guy SUPER CUTE! *** Tiger Cowries - about 3"
*** Skunk Cleaner Shrimp *** Blood Red Fire Shrimp *** Halloween Crabs ~great addition this time of year!~ *** Pencil Urchins *** Nerite Snails *** Nassarius Snails ***

*********************************** ~ LOTS MORE!!! ~ *************************************

ShelbyJK500;121720 said:
If only I didn't work on Sundays Trish :( Hope some people take you up on that offer, it would be well worth their time! :)
Aw man!!! Well if you want and can have someone else pick up and hold for you til you get out of work - I'd be happy to give them ur stuff if you lmk who is picking up for you :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
pricing on snails? astrea and nerite?