Pods Reefs 2 go, today only.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can we get a big order toghether asap, or everyone for themselves. Reefs2go 12 hour pod sale 1k for $25, 2nd 1k free.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would give it a try! Maybe seed the new tables and the other systems.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any idea when they'd arrive? Monday I assume? Or Saturday? Timing matters for pickup since I work. I'd like to get in if it's Monday before 4pm. (New tank hopefully ready or I can probably stash them in the tank that's all rock for the new tank.)

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doubtful Fitz. If we got the order in today, processes over the weekend. Ships Monday prolly to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday would be my guess

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so that's 3 orders with me. 1 more to make the free shipping and then anyone who wants pods this week, 2000 for $25.

I put my order in on sept 27th still haven't received been full week since I ordered, also sent them a email on weds to ask when it might ship still no reply from them on that as well this is my 2nd time I've ordered from them 1st time they shipping pretty fast but they never sent a tracking # to let me know it was shipped came home from work and sitting on porch all day long in the hot sun more than half dead, it was only pods so wasn't to mad about it other than wasted money so that's why I reordered again so I guess i'll see this time sorta checking them out before I try fish or corals but haft to say not very impressed with customer service the are slow to respond if they do at all, just my experience with them so far.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;270769 said:
Ok so that's 3 orders with me. 1 more to make the free shipping and then anyone who wants pods this week, 2000 for $25.
We are already at 4.

PlumCrazy, fishguy69, Fitz19d, and Blindrage

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chambers and alameda.
Their processing rate is rather varied. So I'm saying if pickup is an issue. I'm sure we can make it work, but I wouldn't plan on a specific day

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who do we need to pay? Who is ordering, number of people? Let me know.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone further South needs anything, let me know. I will be ordering as well...

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know how to pay up on this. I am the big unknown entity since I am just getting involved with the club, so I want to make sure I pay quickly so that no one else is concerned if I chime in on group buys in the future.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, i apologize guys for the lateness to the reply. I am available now to order. Who all is still up/hasnt ordered and would want pods?