Rocky Mountain Frag sale 2011

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes +1

• No

• Total voters
I will be bringing a bunch of stuff. Several SPS minicolonies and frags. Several high end zoas, RBTA, long tentacle yellow anemone, chalices and more. Its hard to list everything, but from the looks of the vendor list there will be a TON of great corals there. If anyone is looking for something specific you can hit me up or post here for the vendors to consider. It sometimes gives us a helpful bug in the ear to grab a few more pieces we would have otherwise passed on. KC

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
any vendor (*cough*reefkoi*cough*) going to bring some awesome $200 LED fixtures i missed the boat on? I really want a second chance at those!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;127715 said:
any vendor (*cough*reefkoi*cough*) going to bring some awesome $200 LED fixtures i missed the boat on? I really want a second chance at those!!!
we will start a new Chinese groupbuy soon ...hopefully reefkoi will squash that one too because i dint get in on the last one

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
just a quick list of some frags ill have at the show. candy apple reds,sunny D's,purple deaths, purple abyss, cats eye,space monsters captain Americas, black sun coral, pink sun coral,orange sun coral hammers acros and lots more
hurrafreak;127331 said:
Might be a good idea for you vendors out there to let everyone know what you may be bringing as well? Nothing entices people to vote and come to the swaps like a preview of what is coming!!

Also, please remember to vote!! Not only does this help gauge how many people will be coming, but it also helps the vendors gauge how much livestock they will be bringing!!

Do most vendors at this event accept credit/debit or just cash?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We will have club tank space for rent, $10/per ft. limited space so reserve it fast if you need it.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I would bring a good supply of cash though some fo the vendors do take CCs

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
for those vendors that arent set up for credit loo into square ....https://squareup.com/

it plugs right into your smart phone .....free reader and free app
2.75% charge ...cheaper than paypal

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;127816 said:
I take Credit/debit and good ol Cash!

I am still on the fence on what size tank to bring

Big tank ? small tank ?
i would hate for you to waste your time and money with the big one ....but more options more potential sales :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
any photographers want to volunteer their time for this event?

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
dv3;127812 said:
for those vendors that arent set up for credit loo into square ....https://squareup.com/

+1 They also deposit to your bank the next day. No need for manual transfer requests.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Premier will be able to take credit cards.

Don,
Not that I consider myself a photographer but I planned on bringing my DSLR and taking pictures at the event.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;127812 said:

I believe US Bank doesn't charge a fee if you have a business account with them, anyone have a us bank business account and use their gear that can confirm this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I accept credit cards and cash too :)

Just got a ton of nice zoas and palys in! will be bringing a ton of 18" long rubber tipped frag tweezers and some of my new frag cutters too :)

See you guys saturday!!