• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is also the list of what the presentations will be!

11 am Scott Fellman - Aquascaping for the Aesthecially Challenged
1 pm Joe Thompson - Basment Biologists: How hobbyists can change the face of research
4 pm Scott Fellman - Time for a Change: Bringing current techniques into your existing Reef

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also, setup for Vendors will be at 8AM on Saturday. IF you need to setup earlier we can have you come in at 5:30PM on Friday, BUT I HAVE to know that you will be setting up that day so please PM me.

djkms;87444 said:
I'm interested in reef safe starfish.
little_fish;87458 said:
I am too interested in the reef safe starfish
I am getting more stars in tomorrow :) As long as they all come in in good shape I will be bringing pink fromias, marbles, reg brittle stars, red brittle stars, serpent stars, and harliquin serpent stars ;)

I'll also have lots of other goodies like cute lil rock and pencil urchins for sale as well. Will post up an entire list once I see what stuff actually comes in my boxes! lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Surfer;87637 said:
I would like to join the AM group if someone drops out. Thanks!
The AM group still has a spot, I'll put you on the list!!

AM
1. Projectx 6. Little Fish
2. Scuba Steve 7. Collwins
3. B-Willz 8. Zooid
4. Khensura 9. Ronnie81
5. Brian Wester 10. Surfer

PM
1. Heffe01 6. Teacher
2. Jwhyne 7. Teacher
3. Jwhyne 8. Bill Martin
4. Student 9. Laura Martin
5. Teacher 10. Student

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn, thats going to be a sweet lil setup, who ever wins is gonna have to watch their back on the way out, cuz I am gonna mug some fool for a fish tank.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did anyone mention that Scott Fellman is going to aquascape the tank with Marco rock and that the winner gets the rock as well?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;87818 said:
Did anyone mention that Scott Fellman is going to aquascape the tank with Marco rock and that the winner gets the rock as well?
Oh hey everyone, Fellman is going to Aquascape the Nano Cube with the Marco rock and the winner gets all the rock as well!!! LOL!!! Thanks Rob!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;87749 said:
I am getting more stars in tomorrow :) As long as they all come in in good shape I will be bringing pink fromias, marbles, reg brittle stars, red brittle stars, serpent stars, and harliquin serpent stars ;)

I'll also have lots of other goodies like cute lil rock and pencil urchins for sale as well. Will post up an entire list once I see what stuff actually comes in my boxes! lol
Thats great news, about the only thing my reef is missing is starfish!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;87749 said:

Do you ever get in any Scutus?
I used to have a black Scutus that I lost in transferring tanks. It
was my favorite cleaner to look at.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coyotes @ Redwings at 11. 76ers @ Heat at 130. Those are the two I want to watch tomorrow, but I will probably watch Kings @ Sharks as well. I picked the Sharks last year to win it all after they signed Heatley, but not this year.