Salt_creep's utopia

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't see very many pico's on the forum so I figured I would post pics of my tank. Its a 3 gallon jbj Pico which has been running for about 14 months now. I consider it to be a mixed reef setup since I have softies, lps, and at the moment one frag of sps. There is a red cap goby, a pom pom crab, peppermint shrimp and a red mithrax crab. I have ran leds over this tank from the beginning and have been very happy with the results. Anyways that's enouph talk, here are some pictures.

Please post questions and comments. I hope you enjoy.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't really like how those photos uploaded from my phone so here are a couple more.

thanks for looking

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice pico. What's your stocking list?

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I tried putting some really cool stuff in the tank since I don't have much room. I kind of had to cherry pick corals to be happy with the live stock.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;135544 said:
Nice pico. What's your stocking list?
Lets see if I can remember everything without being in from of the tank.

Mixed zoas
blastos
Red monti cap
Neon green toadstool
Raspberry acans
Bleeding apple scoly
Gold maxima
Gsp
Candy cane
Blue anthelia
Mushies
Orange fungia
Feather dusters
Lobo
Frog spawn
And I'm sure I'm missing some but that's most of it. There is also a red cap goby, a pep shrimp, a pom pom and a red mithrax crab.

Very nice looking.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;135671 said:
I like it, good use of space in a pico. Those sponges really pop from your light.
here is a better pic of one of the sponges. It started out as one sponge and now I have other little yellow sponges popping up all over the tank.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks mike. You still need to bring your camera over so we can take pics and talk about the 120 gallon.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just wanted to post a pic of my pico sump. It houses my heater, my filter floss, chemi pure elite, my ato, my temp probe and some chaeto and other macro algae. I credit alot of this tanks success to the filter. It added quite a bit of water volume and water movement. It's a modded ac70. if you have any questions let me know. thanks for looking.