Sand washing.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thought I'd post this awesome sand washing unit my cousin built. Can't take the credit. This is first wash. Drain tub, fill and keep repeating until clear.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Sand washing.

Best guess, the pump sends water up the tube, there's some sort of contraption that sends water back down, around the swirl of pipe, and finally into the upright tube in the middle where the sand is. Do I win?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So yea pump pumps it up and than down the bottom is more of a stand than through the big tube and out.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, looks cool, but I can only guess that your wife is on a trip or this is in a room she doesn't go to that often.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Be careful about draining that water down your plumbing. That sediment could settle in there and potentially cause problems. Very true Kmellon, my wife would blow a fuse :doh:

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Sand washing.

Looks more like a "you're scrubbing the bathroom, and then your sleeping outside" type of thing...

sent from my bag phone

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol you guys kill me. She's helping me. Said she would even help bleach the tub when were done. This isn't her tub so maybe that's why she doesn't care haha

That's the joy of being single. You can rebuild an engine in your breakfast nook, or clean your guns in the living room and no would will yell at you.

I broke up with a girl after my divorce because she thought it was "stupid" that I had two Land Cruisers and I was buying a 3rd one with bottles of scotch. She was giving me flashbacks.