September - MASC's Annual FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE 2014

• yes - of course, I wouldn't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - myself and another

• yes - myself and 2 others

• yes - myself and several others (more than 3)

• Im really sorry I have to miss this

• Total voters

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
300 DD marineland aquarium, or a trip to Fiji? Lol.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just looking for thee 120 gallon shallow reef tank I'm sure one of you can handle that lol no stand no lights ect just the tank. Im not greedy. :money:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK, ok, ok since everyone cant wait to see what we have as the Grand Raffle Prize here we go!!!!!!

A brand new in the box 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube !!!

Brought to you in part by AquaMart and MASC

* Reminder that raffle tickets like always will be 25 tickets for $20 or $1 per ticket. Also if you have not yet voted, please do so and help us out with our final head count

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh well its not a 120 but thats awesome!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright, cut some frags this weekend, so here's another zoa / paly pack going into the raffle!!

Lunar Eclipse
Magicians
Nightcrawlers
Gorilla N!pples

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Perfect Dane, thank you for adding to the generosity and putting out another great zoaa pack!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
First post updated with all the current raffle items. The list keep growing!!! Don't miss this event!

Last edited by a moderator:

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks to everyone for their gifts but with that being said:

Here's an update on the situation and some bad news I am going back to surgery Monday and am going to lose more of my foot I'll pry be a month and a half off my feet again so I am going to enjoy this weekend as much as possible

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
High Plains Reefer;326223 said:
Thanks to everyone for their gifts but with that being said:

Here's an update on the situation and some bad news I am going back to surgery Monday and am going to lose more of my foot I'll pry be a month and a half off my feet again so I am going to enjoy this weekend as much as possible
Sorry to hear that man, hang in there, we are all pulling for you. Should be a fun weekend either way

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm really sorry to hear that Ken, keep fighting the good fight sir!

I would like do donate another SPS Frag Pack to the Raffle hotness!!

1. Blue Voodoo
2. Red Planet
3. Tri-Color Valida
4. Green Spongode
5. Purple tip acropora granulosa (acquired from Gonzo a few years ago, and has morphed fantastically)

I am however out of Pee cups, so if anyone up north can help me out that would be greatly appreciated!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Nice pack man, thank you for that. Added to the first post

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry to hear this Ken. We're pullin' for ya!!
ReeferMatt;326244 said:
I am however out of Pee cups, so if anyone up north can help me out that would be greatly appreciated!
I have cups, I'll pm you when I get home, and set up a meet, I work out of Longmont, shouldn't be too hard to meet up

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dang Ken I am also very sorry to hear this as I was hoping you were going to stay on the up and up with this! Stay strong and keep grinding my friend you got this and will be back on top soon enough!

Also this just in and added to the raffle mix!

Gift Cards from the following sponsors!

and

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will also donate a rainbow bta to the raffle. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the BBQ. I don't want to stress it out by prying it off of a rock then dropping it off at Ken's for him to bring it to the BBQ in such a short time constraint. Therefore I would like to put it out there that who ever wins this will have to be patient and give me some time to get it off the rock and hopefully have it attached to another rock for the winner, pickup will be in Littleton. Sorry for all the stipulations, i figured if its going to a good cause you guys wont mind.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It'd be one of these guys.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Heck ya Lan that's awesome man!!!! I cant imagine anyone would have an issue with that in anyway and we appreciate your addition and support brother! Ill get you added to the raffle list :Stoked:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone only 2 more days until the BBQ !!!!

Also please please please, if you plan to attend...vote in the poll so we can try and get a fairly decent head count for food purchasing (going on Saturday).

If you dont know how to vote from your phone and you ae using tapatalk, here is some instructions that will hopefully help with that.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...lls-When-Using-Tapatalk-for-Android-or-Iphone

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hold on folks we're not done yet!!!!

Criss and Krissy McCollum aka Mccoc033 and Mermaid.Purse have donated a $100 Gift Card to their awesome, awesome Contemporary Wine Cafe!!!!!!!

Their Cafe is Called the Wine Experience Cafe and we encourage you to visit them @
http://www.wineexperiencecafe.com/

- Thank you Chris and Krissy for you sweet donation and support of the cause!! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!!

* again please vote in the poll if you plan to attend so we know how much food to buy tomorrow. And yes this public service announcement and reminder includes board members too :p

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Awesome Gift card! Thanks guys