Stand and hood build, refugium build - 75 gallon

So Im posting this post stand and hood build but im still in the middle of putting this all together , im posting pictures to catch you guys up , sorry i didnt take to many in the building process -

details is a 75 gallon tank - 48 1/2 x 18
refugium

hood

Built the stand out of pressure treated wood, and all the finish stuff out of cedar , sealed with polyurethane

I built the hood with a spot for my evolution led in the center , backs open for ventilation

Glass 75 gallon tank - ordered a hole saw and overflow kit from glass -holes.com waiting on this guy to get here to put it all together

refugium is a 20 gallon tall with glass pieces cut to fit , have a filter sock for it and a tunze 9010 protein skimmer

still working what size return pump to get i got a 1500 gph overflow , believe it has 1 inch bulkheads . so should i push this overflow to its make and try to get as close to 1500 as i can ? also which pump ! there are to many to choose from -

i currently have a 60 gallon acrylic running that ill be doing a switch- aru with -- another topic i need to address later !

thanks , lots more pictures to go , just water tested my refugium .. i did bugger up , i put the sponge holder on the wrong side of the bubble trap .. retard lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
highaltitude;221088 said:
thanks , lots more pictures to go , just water tested my refugium .. i did bugger up , i put the sponge holder on the wrong side of the bubble trap .. retard lol
It happens to all of us. LOL