1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

The 180 build from the ground up

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Pth03001, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Pth03001

Pth03001 Copepod

Ok, well I am sorry for making everyone wait for update photos but it has been, as usual, very busy. I just got in a few new fish who are in QT right now and have been for about a week. In QT as we speak are 1 Royal Gramma, 1 McCoskers Wrasse and 1 Lawnmower Blenny. Also I have placed the least dominant Cardinal into QT as well, whom we call Princess due to having had to move her into the sump and hand feed her with a pipette for the last few months (she is spoiled rotten!). The QT is running alright but we see to have flukes on the Royal Gramma which we are treating first with a freshwater bath and then an addition of Paraguard into the QT. I am hoping that the wrasse will fair better under the addition of Paraguard rather than Prazipro which ive heard they can be sensitive to. Otherwise just got the new Acan in the bottom left hand side of the tank and a rock nem as well. My wife's heart was set on this specific Acan and so we took the plunge on it. The rock nem was a cool addition too which I got to sneak into the purchase today. For once my wife wanted something more expensive then I to put into the tank. I think I am slowly getting her into a reef junky!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Attached Files:

• p1.jpg
      p1.jpg
      File size:
      172.1 KB
      Views:
    • P2.jpg
      P2.jpg
      File size:
      127 KB
      Views:
    • p3.jpg
      p3.jpg
      File size:
      159.8 KB
      Views:
    • p4.jpg
      p4.jpg
      File size:
      283.6 KB
      Views:
    • p5.jpg
      p5.jpg
      File size:
      272.2 KB
      Views:
    • p6.jpg
      p6.jpg
      File size:
      375.1 KB
      Views:
    • p7.jpg
      p7.jpg
      File size:
      309.6 KB
      Views:
    • p8.jpg
      p8.jpg
      File size:
      320.1 KB
      Views:
    SynDen likes this.
  2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking good man, coming along nicely. Love the anthias

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Everything looks great! I like how clean your build is. Only suggestion might be to move that GSP. It will take over and cover everything even some of the fastest growing corals. I had it grow right over pink and gold palys.