The Chaeto Thread

I can't make it to the meeting but would really like to attend in May if there is one. As a new reefer I'd like to meet some of you guys and learn what I can. Is there any Chaeto availble from anyone other than at the meeting? I think my set up is ready for some in the refugium.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have handful of cheato you can have. I'm off 470 and university if that's not to far. Pm me your number and ill give you a call sometime tomorrow.

Chad,

Thanks for the chaeto, with the addition of a pound ortwo of LR rubble, the refugium is set. I just used a clamp lamp from ACE with a26 watt, 6,500K compact fluorescent bulb. I have enough flow diverted off frommy return pump to slowly roll the chaeto over in the chamber. I have to sayyour tank is PHENOMENAL!! A tank like yours is the reason I started SW in the first place. That's theinspiration that will keep me patient through the cycle process. I'll keeprepeating in my head "time and patience and my tank can look likehis"... Thanks again, and I'll keep my eye out for that mushroom rock of yours.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone have any extra chaeto available in the Littleton area?

TheSkipper

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello - I am in need of some Chaeto. I am in the Parker area. Anyone close by that has some growth they need to trim? I have a 30 gallon sump i need to stock. Thanks!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheSkipper;170464 said:
Hello - I am in need of some Chaeto. I am in the Parker area. Anyone close by that has some growth they need to trim? I have a 30 gallon sump i need to stock. Thanks!
I'm in Castle Rock and have some you can call or text 72o-891-2251
Travis

TheSkipper

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big Thanks to 303travism. Just found, joined the forum and first post today.
With in 7 hours I have already met a member got some Chaeto and an extra special item! Thanks 303travism!

I am gonna like it here.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anybody close to NW Denver area have some chaeto to spare? Not looking for much as I'm just tossing it in the back of my 28gal nano cube.

Thanks!