Topics for discussion 9/8 - 9/9

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright, for the committee members that couldn't make it to the meeting. We spoke about possibly sitting down with Steven on Saturday or Sunday and going over things, asking questions, looking at budgets, etc. I've sent an email to Steven to see what he envisions his schedule looking like that weekend. Please post any topics that you think should be discussed while he is here this weekend.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
As we discussed in the meeting, from my standpoint it is the budget... specifically hotel costs and approx booth fees. I also like the idea of a couple of informal discussions, possibly liquid fueled, to hash out ideas.

Has anyone heard from Steven about his thoughts for the visit?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;185108 said:
As we discussed in the meeting, from my standpoint it is the budget... specifically hotel costs and approx booth fees. I also like the idea of a couple of informal discussions, possibly liquid fueled, to hash out ideas.

Has anyone heard from Steven about his thoughts for the visit?
He does not have a schedule of his flights yet so he doesn't know. He said he will email me once he gets all of that figured out. So for now maybe we plan on only meeting with him as a group on Saturday night.