Updates -- Algaebarn

--UPDATE--
I haven't forgotten about anyone posting here. Several of the initial shipments didn't work out due to the holiday season. As of tomorrow, everyone that had issues with the shipment should have had their troubles fixed.

The copepod cultures are coming along and I am culturing an additional strain Tigriopus californicus (sold as Tigger Pods by Reeds). However, I need to source some Bio balls so that the copepods have more surface area to accumulate so denser cultures are possible.

This coming batch may be delayed slightly as the density of the cultures isn't where I was hoping. I am not willing to sell less dense bottles of pods so that I can sell more. This delay is rather unfortunate, however. I was going to be using the revenue to purchase more shelving so that I can supply copepods more reliably.

In the mean time, I will be selling gut-loaded brine shrimp to raise some funding. I would like to put more money into this venture and increase the number of copepods I can produce; however, as a college student, this operation is funded almost entirely by selling these cultures and money I obtain from tutoring.

Thank you members of MASC. This venture has been more successful than I have imagined; there is more demand than I can currently supply! I will be working hard to continue supporting this hobby.
-Sean