Where do you guys buy your livestock from???

crisc;n664381 said:
Thanks for stopping by and the great feedback. Also from most people in this post, thank you. We try to exceed expectations and have something for everyone and strive for really good service and info while you are here. Although sometimes we have our faults and are working to correct those daily. I don't know if I was here during your visit on Friday but we were slammed! Since one of our main guys is on vacation i was out servicing accounts on Friday and we were a little understaffed that day but I'm glad your experience was still positive.
Well either way great store and was definitely worth the drive from Westminster. Will definitely return again!!! Great work at aquatic art!!!!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lesserwhirls;667146 said:
Two or so years ago, someone on here created a google map of Colorado Coral and Fish Stores:

[video]https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1hI96TZpB7LLTxDMv8G5Ulv4ENFg&ll=38.18758034344964%2C-106.60377500000004&z=6[/video]

I know one store needs updated (Exotic Aquatics in Boulder), maybe more, but probably still very useful! I can't remember who made it, but I owe them a beer :)
Haha I just updated it last week with new locations for Stone Aquatics and Ambrosio Aquatics. Let me know what else needs updating. Glad you find it useful!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I generally support our sponsors, with Gonzo's and Aquatic Art being my favorite. Really hard to beat either of them in quality and selection anyway. I used to shop at Aquamart too, they are clean, friendly, and generally knowledgeable, but I havent been in there since they dropped their sponsorship.

Dub_G

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also, if you are in the market for corals look up Mind Blowing Corals. Allyson is in Broomfield and you can set an appointment to pick up as a local instead of paying shipping. She is also going to be at Reef Stock this weekend. Lots of great vendors for corals!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk