WP40 Group Buys

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
LOL. I've already asked about a price for those. Someone do some research on the cheapest they've ever been bought for in other group buys and let me know so I have something to haggel with. Obviously they know we can't get them anymore but my guy is all about maikng the money. I just need a starting price on the low end

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
JuanGutz;256876 said:
Put me down for wp-25 if it happens!!!
Working pricing now and will start a seperate thread when it's finalized

Bajamike;256890 said:
I'll take 2
Gotcha down

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yOdaddy;257019 said:
Put me down for an wp40 as well
Gotcha.

All, to kee pthings easy for this and subsequent orders, please keep questions about the wp25s out of thread. I am negotiating a price and will post a seperate sticky thread here and on scmas for those to be ordered. thank you

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Djmm1177;257050 said:
Ill take 2
Gotcha down

Seller just informed me due to new packing, orders need to be in quantity of 24. Wont be an issue as fast as these requests are coming in. Just FYI

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Initial order hasnt shipped yet. Seller is having payment issues and is waiting fir it to resolve before i pay. Payment ahould be sent thursday for following week delivery. Plenty of pwoplw already have wp40s and can vouch for them. Just gotta find out who has em

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would one wp-40 be too much for a 90 gallon? I see a lot of people using them on 180s. Did a bit of reading and it seems that the wp-25 is for 70g max.