WP60 and WP10 Buys

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is the pricing if we hit 36 in the order? And are we 2 from 18 or 36?

Is that the wp10s? if so put me down for 2

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you get me?

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Sure did

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
When do these need to be paid by and when should we expect them to come in? Also does the $48 include shipping to me?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
* $49. Well I will have to wait the 3-5 business days for money to PayPal, as soon as it posts I will send it.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
The 49 does not include shipping to you but I will be delivering these to the park meadows mall once they arrive so you can pick up there. If you are needing shipping it shouldn't be more than $6 to ship. Please include user name and address in paypal message when sending money if you wish to have it shipped

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;285151 said:
When do these need to be paid by and when should we expect them to come ?

+1 , Also PayPal address and total per pump with fees. Thanks!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
BPreefer;285168 said:
+1 , Also PayPal address and total per pump with fees. Thanks!
Everyone can pay now since I have the 2 boxes that were reserved for me already requested. When they get here will depend on when I receive the last payment. Normal shipping is usually 7 days after I pay for the order with delivery to Denver being that next weekend. As for pain with pay pal either send it as a gift or adjust based on what it says the fees will be. Any fees I absorb will be due at pickup and any overpayments will be returned as well. I think PayPal fees are right around 2.7-3%

If I send you UPS label can you ship?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bump. There's alwasy someone out there who waits til the last minute or after the order is placed to try and get one. There won't be any extras on this order. Still 3 more available for the full 2 boxes. speak up now to reserve yous.