WTS: Corals/Fish

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure thing. I will have to take it out to get the fish once all corals sold or nearly and will put in buckets u can pickup.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated first post:

I have updated the first post and moved everything that is confirmed sold down, if it's in the top portion pending that means I haven't heard from you yet and is still open and will move down once it's confirmed or someone else confirms the sale.

JodiMae

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm interested in some, but didn't read to see what all was left.. the frags I got from you are doing awesome! I could come anytime

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JodiMae;331931 said:
I'm interested in some, but didn't read to see what all was left.. the frags I got from you are doing awesome! I could come anytime
It's in the first post. I updated it yesterday. Mainly soft corals left.

JodiMae

Cleaner Shrimp
I'd be interested in :

Candy Cane Teal - 4 heads - $10
Blue Tuxedo Urchin - $10
Turbo Snail - Free

Green Ricordia (total of 1) - $3

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the frags and snails! Everything is looking great so far!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What's Left

I updated the first post with what's left.
GSP, Mushroom, Red Dragon, chaeto, and a few other items.
Just cleared my pms so if you've tried to contact me you can now.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;331992 said:
I updated the first post with what's left. GSP, Mushroom, Red Dragon, chaeto, and a few other items. Just cleared my pms so if you've tried to contact me you can now.
I'll take the rest when I come up tomorrow. Only thing I can't take is the sand.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BryanF;331993 said:
I'll take the rest when I come up tomorrow. Only thing I can't take is the sand.
Great! I couldn't get the anemones to detach so ur getting two bta's.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll let u know. Anytime after 330 but I think I'll b home for a whole before that. I'll txt u if I am.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BryanF;332013 said:
Wow! Great deal!
Haha yea I was surprised two days ago when it split all of a sudden overnight. Have tried powerheads, ice cubes, etc. and nothing works. It's on one of my favorite little rocks so u get that as well. They are currently about an 1 1/2 when expands up growing like crazy. The blue candy cane has also added heads since the weekend too - I guess I needed to convince everything that it was being sold earlier as everything has grown exponentially since posting!

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey, I just wanted to say congrats on the appointment. It isn't an easy life and I'm sure you will have road blocks, but good luck and God bless!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Free sand bump

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
65 gallon reef ready tank and 20L refugium/sump for sale.