zoa frags and a Birdsnest

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
K so i have a few zoas that have grown out enough to frag. also a birds nest and a flames of hell. I have a few pictures right now the rest ill post when i get home. open to some trades but id rather have cash. i will be at the meeting on sunday so i can bring them with me.

eagle eyes 7+ polyps- 15.00obo
some pink zoas- 5+ polyps-10.00obo
Gorilla nipples 10+polyps-20.00obo
maybe one red hornet polyp-20.00obo
some orange zoas they have an bright orange skirt with a duller disk and a bright orange mouth. 5+polyps-15.00obo
a birdsnest i have no idea what kind looks ponap-ish lol. its about 2in with multiple branches-15.00obo
Also have the flames of hell i thinks it laptasia (can not spell at all) id like 20.00obo

i will be fragging a few of my DBTCs so keep an eye out for that thread. I am still thinking of something fun for a game.

(the picture is of the orange zoas. its the frag on the right. (that is not the actual frag for sale but its the same zoas.)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
k red hornet is sold pending pick up. how about a 3/4 price sale? or best offer! i need to free up some space in the frag tank,

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
k birdsnest was traded...and hornets are on a different for sale ad. any offers? if not these will go on CL