• Total voters

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Predict 9

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, here's my final callout, I need payment info (Cash at pickup or paypal) and your route selection by 6 pm tonight. If I don't get either, I'll drop you off the list.

7. asn-naso
9. High Plains Reefer - Pickup F
17. ThunderTwonk
22. kutcha - PAID - I just need your pickup location
24. tmans
27. Dr.HarlemTutu
34. Haddonisreef

If you've posted it in the thread, or PM'd it to me, please re-confim it. With all the activity it could have easily slipped thru the cracks. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How does the 90 day grow period work? Is it 90 days from the day you put it in your tank (if so then we would have a few different start dates and end dates since there will be some that we need others to hold it for them for a day or two)? Or is it 90 days from this Saturday (pickup date)?

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;294253 said:
Yup, we added another bonus, each contestant guesses the net growth...

LoL awesome... my net growth guess is 10. Ive had some electric oompa loompas i got 1head of and its been in the tank about 4 weeks now and it has 8 heads and 2 babies. Hopefully I'm wrong and this gonzo frag grows like a wildfire for me though!! haha

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picture(s) of your final frag must be up by Friday, May 16, 2014 at 7:00pm. This is 90 days from Saturday. You can post them up before that if needed. But anything after that will not be counted.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;294261 said:
Picture(s) of your final frag must be up by Friday, May 16, 2014 at 7:00pm. This is 90 days from Saturday. You can post them up before that if needed. But anything after that will not be counted.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
B
10 polyps
Cash
Just wanted to make sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;294268 said:
B
10 polyps
Cash
Just wanted to make sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it. Everyone make sure I have your choices accurate on page 1, post 1.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also, if anyone needs anything from Gonzo delivered, go shop and I can pickup and deliver to your selected spot Saturday.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch, change my guess to 8.5, just noticed you already guessed 9 along with 1 other, nobody has 8.5 yet so i'll take it :).

If you don't change it no big deal either way.