Zoas and Palys

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't know too much about Z&P, but you will need to be at about 1/3 to 1/2 of retailer to get much movement around here...sometimes less for common things What is retail on those?

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
I am not trying to make money. I am trying to trade more than anything. I looked at retail price and I am about 1/2 of what they sell them for.

Munch;276742 said:
If they aren't selling, you'll quickly know...

We're blessed to have good quality zoas in the area, for reasonable prices...

I look at vendor pages, and try to come in by 50%. I'm not in it to make $$, just offset some expenses.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can we place an order here or do I need to make a new login on that site?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess I need to look at the location information before I pipe up.

I could drive down to do a pick up, but I may hold off and wait from someone up here to frag some of this stuff. I just want to earn my Zoa Addict Badge by collecting more... and more... and more.

IT does bring up a question, I was thinking about ordering a two polyp frag of everything you were offering. Is two polyp a good starting point for a healthy grow out, or do these guys do better with bigger counts per plug as a starting point?

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
I started out with these as just 1-polyp frags. The magicians are slower growers, I think the colony has about 20 heads. The devils and aog are over 50 heads in a year.