120w LED chines fixture GB

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heck yeah road trips to get coral and lights are always cool. I say coral because if we hit wickeds I am sure one of us buys something... Oh and if I drive up to Evens I will hit $%&zo's...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
KhensuRa;89798 said:
Heck yeah road trips to get coral and lights are always cool. I say coral because if we hit wickeds I am sure one of us buys something... Oh and if I drive up to Evens I will hit $%&zo's...
Ya I like how he hooks people in with all the seemingly kind and generous creative giveaways when it is really a ruse to get you to buy more.... Like a crack dealer... And it works!!!

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LEDS ARE IN

but they are not correct

only came with one power cord and not two
they have two switches

can issue refund if you would like but it may take a little time for me to get cash
or i can reoder

send me a text 970 347 7449

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you email them and see how long it will take for a reorder? Also the time it will take for a refund.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Another question? If they resend them do we have to send the other lights back asap?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;89918 said:
the one plus about it is, there is one less plug in you have to worry bout
That can be a plus, but I need mine on separate timers...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
KhensuRa;89922 said:
That can be a plus, but I need mine on separate timers...
ya i really wanted to have mine on 2 timers..
well see what they say. maybe we can get a partial refund and fix the cords ourselves lol
or just a partial refund for the double screw up and deal with one cord

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
if anyone takes theirs apart to make it two cords ...post pics please ...i want to make mine a 2 cord ...it can't be that difficult but i never looked into it

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;89946 said:
if anyone takes theirs apart to make it two cords ...post pics please ...i want to make mine a 2 cord ...it can't be that difficult but i never looked into it
i plan on doing this

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;89946 said:
Ya i was thinking about this but might interfere w/ warranty!