200G Forever And A Day Build Thread

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Exciting on the water intro. Dont settle on your tank, get exactly what you want. With a build like this, you deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
static reef;351037 said:
Exciting on the water intro. Dont settle on your tank, get exactly what you want. With a build like this, you deserve it.
If I had it to do over again I would have gone taller. Wish so many people hadn't talked me out of it, It was what I wanted originally. However the tank was going to jump another 40% in price if had had gone taller just because they would have had to go up to the next thickness in glass so that was another reason as well. The shipping was $700 on the tank so I think the added weight would have pushed the overall price even higher as well.

I think this tank will be just fine, besides if I told the wife I was going to order yet another tank I'm pretty sure shed remove my testicles in my sleep.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;351065 said:
Awesome man! Excited to see what you do with the inside of the tank. Everything on the outside has been top notch so far.
the plan is just sps. Nothing else coral wise. Fish wise not sue yet. Allot! Of small colorful fish. Definitely a white tail bristle tang and maybe a smaller blonde nano. Imay just stick with one tang.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I got my Aquascaping finished this weekend. Its still really cloudy and I was have a hard time getting any good pics. Its kinds hard to see the rock work very well but it looks way better in person. Or at least I think it does.

Im pretty happy with how it turned ut for the most part. I may still continue to tweak a few things over the next couple weeks/month.

There is a real nice arch in there but kinda hard to tell from these pics. Once I knoe the epoxy is good and cured ill remove the zip ties.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks awesome buddy!! Glad to see it full with rock now it's just a matter of time.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone!

Dr.HarlemTutu;351617 said:
Congrats bro! How long are you letting it brew like this?
not sure probably two months or so. I'm not in any real rush, heck it's been this long I'm just happy to have some rock work to look at now. I still need to add my t5 supplemental setup and need to set up my controller and all. I want to get the cabinets finished soon to just need to find the right person to do it.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquascape looks great! I really like all of the swim space. This will look amazing all full of corals and fish! Great job!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks awesome man!!! Can't wait to see all of the SPS hotness in this thing. Epic build on all levels

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
:dance: :dance:

Looks FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see fish and corals in it. Holy cow.

:dance: :dance: