AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters
I can donate this 29g tub with float valve. It's been used for making r/o but could be used for other things as well. It's not much but it's what I have laying around, hopefully somebody can use it. Can't wait for this one! Great group to say the least!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are a couple of pics of the frags in the green frag pack... my phototaking skills are nowhere near as good as jahmic's (Khalis), but at least you'll get the idea.

This one is green, with blue tips. It's an SPS. I have no clue what the name is.

Bright green hydnophora. Pretty good size piece, I think.

Green favias.

All 3 together.

All 3 with flash on.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow they just keep coming out!!!! Thank you everyone for your generosity and support to the cause!!!

My family and I look forward to seeing you all there! Also please let us know if you will be attending the event via the poll above or by posting up here, thank you everyone :D

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wont know till the day of if i can make it. Life is Hectic so i cant plan on anything. I would like to donate 2 Silver Eagles to the fund raiser, Im not sure what my plans are though so if anyone close (IE on 470 and university) i would give them to you to take down for me.
[attachment=64905:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SLewis;258526 said:
I wont know till the day of if i can make it. Life is Hectic so i cant plan on anything. I would like to donate 2 Silver Eagles to the fund raiser, Im not sure what my plans are though so if anyone close (IE on 470 and university) i would give them to you to take down for me.
Right on Steve,thank you for the donation! I live off 470 and University so Im sure we can meet up prior to the event should you not be able to make it.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey now let's get some more frag pack in!!!!
For coral raffle
3/8" Cali tort
Tubbs birdsnest colony 3"x2"
Yellow scroll
6" Hollywood stunner colony

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh Nelly, so here we go again, so not only will i donate 20% yes 20% from our live sale this Sunday, I am going to put in a $50 gift card into the raffle and I will put in the Hawaii Colony (wysiwyg)

and Colin said he would raffle off a lap dance lmao just kidding

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 on the lap dance! JUST KIDDING!!!

WOOT WOOT!!! Thanks for putting such cool stuff in for such a good cause. Love it!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK ladies and gentleman the raffle list is updated yet again!!!! We are going to have some awesome raffles items at this one, so dont miss out!!!!

* Please vote in the poll if you are going to attend or post up here in the thread. We need to have decent idea of how much burger and such to bring, so that everyonwe gets some food :D

Elphey (searius) added us to the poll count - we'll +1 if my husband Gregg can make it, too.

I'm trying to bust out some reef-themed knitting in time for the event.

We'll bring a dessert - probably some sort of brownies or bars.