AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love pie!

Sorry though as i must miss the event today.. hope you all have a blast and score some cool ****!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Someone there was selling a personal fishing float tube. I would like to buy that from them so if anyone knows who that is will you pm me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thorsbeans;260832 said:
Someone there was selling a personal fishing float tube. I would like to buy that from them so if anyone knows who that is will you pm me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
If it was the same person selling the ship/sailing stuff, his screen name will be skydiver17, but he's not activated yet. Khalis is on it though.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great time hanging out with everyone and awsome raffle. I'm here with my family at the mall school shopping right now. I keep getting out these awsome coins and looking at them. I'm going to be like Gollum here pretty soon " My Precious"

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;260852 said:
Great time hanging out with everyone and awsome raffle. I'm here with my family at the mall school shopping right now. I keep getting out these awsome coins and looking at them. I'm going to be like Gollum here pretty soon " My Precious"
Hahaha!! +1 though... Awesome day with friends!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Speaci thanks to all who donated to this great cause. If you guys need anything even help taking care of anything even if its to do with everyday life let me know!!!id be glad to help. I know I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! We have an amazing comunity here.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;260855 said:
Speaci thanks to all who donated to this great cause. If you guys need anything even help taking care of anything even if its to do with everyday life let me know!!!id be glad to help. I know I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! We have an amazing comunity here.
We're called "Elitist" now!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would like to thank each and everyone of you that came out today and those who donated to the cause! Through everyone's donations to the raffle and the generosity of several people and their donations, we were able to raise $1,184 (including $200 from Mind Blowing Corals) for Erika!!!!!

We had a great time today and had an amazing turnout!!! Again I would like to that everyone who came out and I would like to thank and give a big shot out to the following for their generous donations in no particular order:

Reef Koi
Bajamike
Mdrumm
Dr.HarlemTutu
ThunderTwonk
Cherub
Mind Blowing Corals
CindyL
BlazinJack
Craigar
Slewis
Dragonreef
Coral Xpressions
Karen
Swanny
Fallen owl tattoo studio
Martinsreef
Andrewbram
Pieguy

*Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if so I'm sorry please let me know if I did.

And all the folk who showed up today to support the super amazing cause. I prime example what we as a community can do together to help out fellow reefers and strengthen our community. For those that missed us today, we look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Again thank you MASC family and community for all your support and generous offerings, you are all hero's in my book!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can not tell you how amazed I am with the people in this club! Thank you all for being my friends and showing what a family we are!

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just want to thank everyone who came out and supported us. This has been a really hard time for us, but its wonderful to know that we have the whole MASC community supporting us.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Great turn out and thanks to all who donated time, goods or in anyways shape of form!!! Great to see everyone come together for a great cause!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AMAZING!!! I love hearing this. I wish I could've made it today. I'm SO glad to hear that a lot of you did, and that you contributed so much to help out a couple of fellow reefers. Congrats to the prize winners on the raffle items, too!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It was good to see everyone today and even more amazing to see how a dedicated group of hobbiest can come together for the benefit and help of another. MASC is truley a tight nit family and I am glad to be part of it. Thanks to everyone who stepped up to make this happen.

Now I just need to get this reactor I won hooked up!!!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone for coming together today. It's been a long, long time since I've been a part of a community that's organized and dedicated enough to pull off an event like this...and to top it off it's full of friendly people that make it a positive experience for everyone that chooses to take part. Everyone stepped up in a huge way to make it happen...and I'm not just talking about the "usual suspects"...I saw plenty (relatively) new faces around today, and without all of you choosing to contribute there's no way that MASC could keep moving forward and growing.

Sorry if I didn't get to say hello to all the new members...I tried to make my rounds through the day, but was a little distracted by all the food. ;)