Beware of scammers

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, it's not just him. I have had 4 deals that did not (let's say) live up to the standards I expect from MASC members, from frags that I got WAY over charged for to driving 1 1/2 hours to buy something that was NOT what I was told it was. Very disappointing.

On the other hand, Aquamart was a great time!
The MASC meeting was great.
We just got back from Gonzo's and, as always, he was a first class guy!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beware of scammers

It seems I've had more issues with shady people now that I have came back than when I started, but the good on this forum out weighs the bad on this forum 1000 to 1 by far this is a great group and I think it always will be.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Beware of scammers

It appears I am a "wrase" ... Not even a full blooded wrasSe....

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Beware of scammers

Andrew_bram;223703 said:
So is this why my name has hawkfish and what does that mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I am a trigger. # of posts? Time of membership? Just popped up. Can someone explain?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
The titles are based on postcount.

I just through the names on randomly. Will post in a bit about what the ranks are and # of posts.

Please feel free to start a thread about what names you guys want to see and I will combine them all and modify the list.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beware of scammers

Ok. The "fishy" names are simply a way of knowing how many posts someone has. It changes with post count. This was something else the board voted on at the last meeting and has taken a little time to put into effect. It's mostly just for fun, and to be able to gauge how many posts a person had.