Blue Agaves zoas - one time deal

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TurboFish;187884 said:
if someone drops out I would love to get inline.
I think we may have a drop out, but will add you to the back up list for sure.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Kinda mad i didn't pull the trigger one these.....first in line for some frags when ready.....

They sure look sweet!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok the order is in :) I ordered 2 extra 2 polyp frags ($44), so anyone else want to be on back up? If so, please pm me and well hash out the details.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ailachami;188784 said:
hey chad if no one claims the extras, I'll take one.
Kenny we are all good and I got you added to the list. They will be here Friday so I will text when they are in and we can fig out a time for you to come by :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok thought I would ask if everyone one wants me to float their frags or if you want me to open them, dip in ReVive as I always do and then put them in my tank? My hope would then be that the polyps are open before you get to my house.

Everyone lmk what you would like me to do. Can lmk via this thread, pm or text.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch said:
+1 since your gonna dip yours anyway why not through all in there.

I'll bring you 10 pee cups for everyone's frags since you were so nice to put this together.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
09bumblebee;189178 said:
+1 since your gonna dip yours anyway why not through all in there.

I'll bring you 10 pee cups for everyone's frags since you were so nice to put this together.
Oh you mean dont dip each one separate? JK ya only reason I though I would ask is because someone asked me if I was floating or what as they couldnt come by until late friday.

Pee cups would be awesome bro, thank you! Only thing is I dont want any with labels on them lol. JK either would be fine, Thanks Brian!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just because that comment I'm getting the used ones with huge labels that were wrote on. With a side of yummy yellow snake stuff.