Clownfish Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all
Up for auction is a pair of misbar clowns. These are a mated pair and have laid eggs in the past. The host my rose nems at the moment and certainly aren’t the shy type. I got these from Gale, Zooid here in the club about 2 - 2 1/2 years ago.

All are welcome to bid but please understand this is local pick up only, though I may meet you in town if it works out that way. This auction is due to multiple people interested in my clownfish so I wanted it to be fair to everyone. Plus I have no clue what they’re worth I just know they’re great looking fish with great personalities.

Rules:
Auction end: Monday 7/14/14 8pm and will go to the highest bidder. Payment must be made with in 48 hours or at least contact me with arrangements or this will go to the next in line. Paypal or cash accepted. If you are skipped for not contacting this will disqualify you from any future auctions I may hold.

Bidding starts at $40 and can be increased in increments of $1. Please no change :p

Good luck!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;317856 said:
You sure those are misbar clowns? Beautiful fish either way. GLWS
meh who knows, i assumed misbar meant "not straight" lines lol. i bought them as semi picasso percs.

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;317904 said:
meh who knows, i assumed misbar meant "not straight" lines lol. i bought them as semi picasso percs.
Misbar refers to one side if the white lines not touching.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you think they would be happy in a nuvo 16 as the only fish with an anemone?

thinking about getting in on this but you have a large tank.

I mean if I got clowns as babies and all they knew was a 16 gallon tank then I would think it was fine.

Let eat me know your thoughts.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremiah;318068 said:
Do you think they would be happy in a nuvo 16 as the only fish with an anemone?

thinking about getting in on this but you have a large tank.

I mean if I got clowns as babies and all they knew was a 16 gallon tank then I would think it was fine.

Let eat me know your thoughts.
I thinka nem would out grow that tank quickly, the clowns should be fine

cent36;318089 said:
Does the anemone come with?
nope sorry.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1. I am half tempted to sell my clowns and bid on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.