FTS's!!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crappy phone pic. and the box at the top left has my 2 baby clowns im teaching to host a nem.
Kessil 360w at 70% turn to 50/50 on the left, Orphek Reefpendant at 100% on right
[attachment=64974:name]

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice looks good bro

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
FTS's!!

Here are a couple of the 360. Now all the corals need to grow!

This is the 6 ft. side.

And this is the 4 ft. side.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Thanks Ibrahim! I can't wait for all the frags to grow, and to get more fish and inverts!

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know fallowing your thread been exciting and can't wait to see more. What about some fish any plans?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
ialtalal;263594 said:
I know fallowing your thread been exciting and can't wait to see more. What about some fish any plans?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Added a blue hippo tang and a tomini tang this week. I want to take it slow so the bacteria has time to catch up. I am thinking possibly a blonde naso or Vlamingii or both. I'm also thinking about a trigger but only if it won't eat shrimp. I have a Banggaii and would like to add like 5-6 more. Thoughts are always welcome.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Andrew_bram;263627 said:
Trigger means no shrimp.
I dont agree with this statement, triggers, just like any fish are oppertunity hunters, they will take what is easy, keep them well fed and they will have no reason to eat your shrimp. I have a 5"+ pink tail in my reef, shes doesnt eat anything other than frozen foods, does not move sand, does not herass her other tank mates, shes only aggressive when other fish are being aggressive and its more her showing her dominance and telling the other one to calm the hell down. Its of course a fish to fish basis, but I strongly believe aggression and bad eating habits can be dealt ith by providing a good diet.