Its On! Martin's Reef ADA 60-P Nano Build

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;296072 said:
Looks good but........this does not count as a build thread for the cube

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah... what about the cube? I've been lookin' all over for that build thread this morning, and can't seem to locate it. You don't really think throwin' up a few pics of water & a rock will satisfy us enough to let you off the hook on the build thread for the cube, do ya?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;296073 said:
Yeah... what about the cube? I've been lookin' all over for that build thread this morning, and can't seem to locate it. You don't really think throwin' up a few pics of water & a rock will satisfy us enough to let you off the hook on the build thread for the cube, do ya?
I have no Idea what your talking about!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;296104 said:
I have no Idea what your talking about!

5 panes of glass, siliconed together in an open-ended form, framed out on top and bottom. Typically used to suck money out of foolish men's pockets using water, salt, corals, and fish, in addition to ridiculously expensive electronic gear which controls other electronic items which heat, light, and move the aforementioned water in a circular fashion.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;296180 said:
5 panes of glass, siliconed together in an open-ended form, framed out on top and bottom. Typically used to suck money out of foolish men's pockets using water, salt, corals, and fish, in addition to ridiculously expensive electronic gear which controls other electronic items which heat, light, and move the aforementioned water in a circular fashion.
No, still no idea what your talking about.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are FTS from today too.

Side shots

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Man still living loving that rock work!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Um.......killer rock work Martin I DIG it!! Can't wait to see the rock work in the next tank :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;297171 said:
Um.......killer rock work Martin I DIG it!! Can't wait to see the rock work in the next tank :)
Thanks Chad! So much talk about my next tank!?!?;D