Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang, not a Reef Crystals Box Group Buy.:pout::pout::pout:

Boogie, you need to buy more than 2. Get real.

Late,
GC

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all,
north pick ups will be at my house in Brighton, unless picking up at Great White or you have made plans with Craig if your south.

One thing to remember is that Craig and I are picking up in Fort Collins and bring it to Brighton. We are not adding nor asking for gas for our trucks and trailers to pick up. So I believe that picking up in Brighton is fair.

However I could stop at I 25 and HWY 7 to meet on our way back for a north pick up place but other than that it will be at my house for pick up.

Maybe Craig will chime in his two cents. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll get 1 box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take 3 boxes please. Not sure if I want to make the drive to your house Martin :car: that would be two times for payment and pickup :)
Thanks guys

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me in for a box too, Thanks Vince!! I'll pick up at GW :)

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is kent mixing these days at 35 ppt. Is it still 540 ca, 11 dKh, and 1200 mag like in randys article? If the mag has bumped a little higher, than I'll take the last 3.

The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double logarithmic graph.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are the parameters mixing at?

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't checked my params on a new mix-for a while I'm not sure I believe last time I checked mag was higher than 1200though. I have my waterchange down to a science. I use 1-2 whole bags per waterchange.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great price and opportunity to stock up for the year. Maybe do the water changes your supposed to do and put off. I can help transport a few boxes down to either the Lafayette or anywhere on the far north side of Denver. (IE Lafayette on over to like 104th and i85 ish.)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wasn't quite sure when I was to pay so I went ahead and sent Martin a payment. Will pick up from Vince.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PayPal Martin today and will pickup from Vince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
THE AMAZINGLY SEXY BOOGIE HAS PAID!

FYI HIS WORDS NOT MINE!!! HAHAHAHA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;298588 said:
THE AMAZINGLY SEXY BOOGIE HAS PAID!
I said no such thing but appreciate the compliment big fella...wink-wink...

Status
Not open for further replies.