Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;298695 said:
I said no such thing but appreciate the compliment big fella...wink-wink...
Evidence doesn't lie! I have a screen shot of it that I can post. Brahahaha!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK so just to report.... This will be the last time to get a slammin deal on this salt. Apparently someone has complained, again, about us doing this special. So, now this has ruined it for all the retailers and consumers. No more deep discounts on this salt will happen. Just got off the phone with one of the VPs of the wholesaler and this was explained to me.

Stock up now cause this will no longer happen at this price. Hurry and score a great deal on a great salt mix.

V

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm down for 1 box already, but better order 1 more fore total of 2 since this is our last shot. How close to 72 are we now?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;298715 said:
OK so just to report.... This will be the last time to get a slammin deal on this salt. Apparently someone has complained, again, about us doing this special. So, now this has ruined it for all the retailers and consumers. No more deep discounts on this salt will happen. Just got off the phone with one of the VPs of the wholesaler and this was explained to me.

Stock up now cause this will no longer happen at this price. Hurry and score a great deal on a great salt mix.

V
I blame petco. They were probably worried we would stop buying their $80 5 gal buckets of reef crystals.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take 3 boxes. Paypal will be incoming shortly.

As you offered, it would be awsome to pickup at i25 & hwy 7, not too far from my house.

Thanks to all for setting this up, thanks Martin, Craiger, Vince, i am do for a visit up north.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
54 boxes spoken for
If you are going to need salt within the next year now is the time to get it let's take advantage of this and show Vince we Apreciate it

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crap I just bought salt from GW on Saturday if I had seen this thread I would have held out for this deal! Ok I will take 1 box, payment and pick up at GW when it arrives :)

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Off The Deep End;299056 said:
Crap I just bought salt from GW on Saturday if I had seen this thread I would have held out for this deal! Ok I will take 1 box, payment and pick up at GW when it arrives :)

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk
We need to pre pay for the salt if you want a box me or martain will need your money before we order

Last edited by a moderator:

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If we can get up to or past 60 cases I will take the rest for the store. Craig and Martin let me know when this happens and I will order the salt.

V

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
All money needs to come this way so I can pay vice all at once as this is a pre order.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.