Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like we are only missing djmm1177 payment. I will double check against the list and paypal later today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also remember this is that absolutel last time we will be doing the Kent Salt Group buy. So this is your LAST CHANCE to get in on this. It will close at 72 but we have met our minimum with Vince so time is ticking!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Been debating switching salts to kent. Currently using Instant ocean reef crystal, but unsure. Any opinions?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will pickup at GWA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Alright put me down for 3 boxes. Ill transfer money to paypal tonight

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well will take 3-5 days to transfer money to paypal, plus I hate paypal. So are either of you around this weekend or something and I can just drop off some cash? Im downtown so you not that far away

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;300508 said:
Well will take 3-5 days to transfer money to paypal, plus I hate paypal. So are either of you around this weekend or something and I can just drop off some cash? Im downtown so you not that far away
Yes I'll be around and I am going to Gabe's some time this weekend. So we can meet up.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If your bank account is is verified with PayPal you can just send the payment even if you don't have a balance in PayPal and it will just withdraw it from your bank and doesn't take the 3-5 business days. that's what I do and haven't had an issue. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Off The Deep End;300512 said:
If your bank account is is verified with PayPal you can just send the payment even if you don't have a balance in PayPal and it will just withdraw it from your bank and doesn't take the 3-5 business days. that's what I do and haven't had an issue. Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk
Ya that was part of the problem. Havent used Paypal in so long, when I logged in noticed that the account i had verified in there I no longer use, so would need to re-verify a new account. I used to use paypal alot back when I was a freelance 3d artist but then their fees started getting outrageous and then I boycotted them.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Martin, put me down for one more. I'll swing by after work. Thank all of you guys for the smokin deal on salt.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just sent Paypal for 4 boxes. I can either drive up to brighton or pickup from somebody bringing near north denver area.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are at 72 boxes and are full!

I need everyone's payment so Craig and I can pay Vince. Thank you all!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Let set this stuff paid for so we can get it ordered!

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andyrm66 you have one box that's the last box in this order thanks guys! And thank you Vince for giving this to us at such a great price sorry that someone ran to your distributor about it. All because your not greedy and like helping people of our comunity out. Just for that I'll make the hour drive to shop at your store, you have proven time and time again your in it to help people out. Thanks again

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My pleasure! The more folks we can get up to the store the better. Keep your $$$ in Colorado (Local). Thanks for all your support!!!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.