Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like we are above the 60 cases... If everyone has paid up then we could order the salt. Craig or Martin, PM me if you want to order next week. Thanks to all for ordering!!!

V

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Needed 72, I had been waiting to see that we make the order before having $ floating around since things are somewhat tight with the house buying. I'll paypal or otherwise deliver funds tonight or in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;300161 said:
Needed 64, I had been waiting to see that we make the order before having $ floating around since things are somewhat tight with the house buying. I'll paypal or otherwise deliver funds tonight or in the morning.
We needed 72 total but Vince said he could buy anything over 60 boxes for the store whatever you want to do if pay pall is easier then do it that way

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;300165 said:
Either of you down in Lafayette ish/N Denver. I do prefer skipping paypal when I can.
I could meet you at HWY 7 and I 25 if need to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to Martin, Craigar and Vince for putting this group buy together!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;300242 said:
Are either of you available in the AM Thursday if I want to drop cash off? In Brighton is fine I'll take 85 home.
Yes what time. I have to drop my daughter off at school at 745 in the morning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;300159 said:
Sounds like we are above the 60 cases... If everyone has paid up then we could order the salt. Craig or Martin, PM me if you want to order next week. Thanks to all for ordering!!! V
I'll pay tonight. Wasn't sure if we were waiting on commitments for 72 boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.