LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Highway66;305541 said:
Would you go $50 for the 4 zebra bar gobies?
If nobody claims them at $60/4 by Friday, they're yours for $50

MuralReef;305543 said:
Is the red line well behaved?
He hasn't cussed at me in a couple of weeks, has learned his limits regarding booze, and none of the women in the tank have filed a harassment complaint for at least a month. He's also spoken for (I need to update the first post here in a second), but I can put you down for 2nd in line if you want.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Man why am I sooooo slow today. I guess you can put me down as first loser!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;305539 said:
How big is the betta? I had one years ago, they are pretty shy and timid
5-6" ish

It's approx 5 1/2 yrs old, based on what I was told by the previous owner, so I'm assuming it's as big as it's gonna get.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305513 said:
Twin spot bristletooth? Id take that.

Monofish eat tons of algae, or just wait for veggie pellets?
Marine bettagiven your list behave around some bicolor damsels,dottyback you think? Also wantd one so ill take if you think it'll behave ad other guy doesn't claim.
Would grab some cuc if any left also.
You're now 1st in line for the two spot bristletooth. Do you want the Mono and Betta?

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heh, now I have almost too many fish for me.

Barring something I'm missing I guess I'd take all 3? Bulk buy discount? ;p

Pics vary a bit, but have a pic of which tang that is exactly? I see a variety from google image. kinda the more redish white tail which I was originally thinking of? (One in this video you posted when I was first looking for a white tail bristletooth that I confused with 2 spot? http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?20550-Looking-for-White-Tail-Bristletooth-Tang)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Way more of you are interested in the CUC than I expected! So we're going to elaborate on that a bit and attach prices to the heavy hitters.
There are:
2 brittle stars - $10 each
a full sand sifting star (all 5 arms accounted for) - $10
a sand sifting star with a death wish (it keeps getting sucked into the pumps, so it's missing a couple of arms, but they're growing back) - $3 (heavily discounted because he's a moron)
a large tiger tail cucumber (please have a large, well-established tank, or he'll starve) - $10

As far as snails, crabs, etc, I figure we'll sort that out as the weekend goes by, people come to get fish, etc. Then I'll post up a package deal on the remaining janitors sunday afternoon.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How big is the mystery wrasse?

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305574 said:
Heh, now I have almost too many fish for me.

Barring something I'm missing I guess I'd take all 3? Bulk buy discount? ;p

Pics vary a bit, but have a pic of which tang that is exactly? I see a variety from google image. kinda the more redish white tail which I was originally thinking of? (One in this video you posted when I was first looking for a white tail bristletooth that I confused with 2 spot? http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?20550-Looking-for-White-Tail-Bristletooth-Tang)
This is not the white tail bristletooth. It's the two spot bristletooth.
[attachment=66695:name]

If you buy all three, I'd do a package deal for $125 ($10 off) NOTE: the mono fish will get very large (10"). Right now, I'd say it's at about half-size. Minimum tank size for it is gonna be 180+. I know Live aquaria says 125, but St. M (that's my name for her) looks pretty big in my 180, and she's active, so I wouldn't feel good about her going to a smaller home.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 210. I guess the 2 spot will work. Guess he'll do, unless youd say he's as aggressive as koles can be? That monster has me scarred forever. (id love scopas but I have a feeling my sailfin would for sure go after it)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305580 said:
I have a 210. I guess the 2 spot will work. Guess he'll do, unless youd say he's as aggressive as koles can be? That monster has me scarred forever. (id love scopas but I have a feeling my sailfin would for sure go after it)
Sweet! I love that St. M's getting upgraded to even bigger digs!
The two spot has not been even a little bit aggressive in my tank. But then neither is my kole. If you get the two spot, you won't want to get a white tail if you see one become available later, because they're both bristletooth tangs. So it's up to you. Just let me know. Personally, I love the two spot more than I thought I would - tons of character, really pretty color even tho it isn't as dramatic as the white tail, and a great tankmate with my other fish.
Better safe than sorry on the sailfin/scopas issue, plus the scopas is spoken for at the moment.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305583 said:
I'll just get another tank if I ever see a white tail. See ya next week or whenever pickup is.
Gotcha. Pickup will be next Friday evening through Sunday evening. Just let me know when you want to come get them.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Roughly 5". This mata is the same one that was in Mike's old 300. He bought it back from the person who bought it from him when he tore that one down.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't know if you got my pm, letting you know I will take the Betta. Let me know when pickup works for you, we are just a little ways down Lowell from you. I am also curious about the acros and other corals. Are they already spoken for?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.