LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;305718 said:
you bet. The macros are in a satellite tank, not in the main tanks, so those are available right away. No need to wait until Friday.
It would be awsome to get some of your displaay grade macro, cant make it till saturday when i pickup the fish though.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jadkins4;305724 said:
I'll take the remaining wrasse if I can setup a time I can meet you. I'll pm you my #
I will try to get pics as requested, but my camera skills aren't great.

Highway66;305727 said:
It would be awsome to get some of your displaay grade macro, cant make it till saturday when i pickup the fish though.
I'm sure we can find enough to share.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
FinsUp!;305718 said:
you bet. The macros are in a satellite tank, not in the main tanks, so those are available right away. No need to wait until Friday.
Well with that said I'll see if I can sneak by tomorrow. I'm setting up an external HOB (it'll be hanging on the side) display fuges for Adam and my bio cubes and these will be an awesome addition. What would you like in return??

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;305733 said:
Well with that said I'll see if I can sneak by tomorrow. I'm setting up an external HOB (it'll be hanging on the side) display fuges for Adam and my bio cubes and these will be an awesome addition. What would you like in return??
I think $5 per macro portion is fair. I will be home all day.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be coming Sat evening. Might be picking up misc odds and ends if any left. (Macro/CUC/whatever) Was about 3 minutes too late on one of the sand sifting stars. My sleeper banded goby is defective.

PM me phone/address? Any idea what's going to be ideal just 2-3 5gal buckets?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305735 said:
I'll be coming Sat evening. Might be picking up misc odds and ends if any left. (Macro/CUC/whatever) Was about 3 minutes too late on one of the sand sifting stars. My sleeper banded goby is defective.

PM me phone/address? Any idea what's going to be ideal just 2-3 5gal buckets?
No need to PM - our addy is public. 3713 W 97th Ave in Westminster (near 97th and Lowell)

If you need a good sandsifter, the cucumber is still available. He looks like a pale turd, but he does a great job and isn't likely to nuke your tank like the colorful ones do.

2-3 buckets should be plenty. And that's an excellent reminder - we do not have many buckets available, so please bring some to get your fish, everyone!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
High Plains Reefer;305741 said:
sad to see this, happy you guys are following a dream, you will get a visit from us I'm sure
As excited as we are about the move, it's gonna be tough to see these tanks go, and we're going to miss all of you guys and the camaraderie and laughs. You and the missus are always welcome to visit. Just be forewarned - you'll probably fall in love with the place, and you won't want to leave. LOL

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
As requested- pics of the mystery wrasse and a partial of the engineer goby. He's a hider, so this is the best I could do.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Jadkins4;305775 said:
Thanks finsup, will be in touch tonight to setup a time tomorrow to drop by.
I'm not pulling the fish until the corals and aquascape come out on Friday, so pick up will be Friday evening through Sunday evening. I've got you down for the mystery wrasse. Let me know if you want Elvis the engineer goby.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
OK- just another quick update on who's getting what, and what the total is. Please lemme know if I miscalculated, if I missed something, or if you wanna add something to your list :dance:

Lemke/Dillon/Charlie - 3 anthias, kole, Lamarcks angel, chromis, my coris, diamond goby, mangroves- $140
Fitz - mono, betta, two spot tang, cucumber - $135
Highway66 - bar gobies, sand sifting starfish (both) - $73
Gonefishin - 5 tangs - $100
CL Ruben - red line wrasse, scopas tang, damsels - $65
Neogenix - Mike's coris & lawnmower blenny - $30 (cancelled)
Jadkins4 - mystery wrasse - $75
Ken - mata tang - $50 (discuss biopellet reactor)
CL Mark - my lawnmower blenny - $10
Turbo4toy - 6 line wrasse - $10
Josh Guokas - Banggai cardinal - $15
Josh & Adam - macro algaes - $5 ea

Note - there's still the engineer goby @ $45, and 2 brittle stars @ $10 ea (I know several of you expressed interest, but I hadn't given them a price yet cuz I wasn't expecting the creepy critters to be so dang popular).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.