Macro Algae Sale Thread

I would love some of your macros. I am interested in some Red Bush Hayi, some Gracilaria mammillaris and some Caulerpa Prolifera if you still have any available. I live in Parker and could easily come to you for pickup. I only have Wednesdays and Thursdays off atm.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have all the macros available you just listed. I am available tonight after 6pm, any weekday after 6 and most the weekend. Just let me know what day and time you want to stop by. Thanks

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Kris,
I don't get up to Denver that often but i would like to see your selection sometime. We will be in Ohio this weekend but I will try to set something up with you soon. Thanks for letting me know about this thread. By the way, how much would shipping be to Colorado Springs?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hey Kris do you have any Blue Ochtodes & Red bushy hayi available? If so I would like to buy some :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for bumping this Chad. I'd be interested in 1 or 2 of them as well if you still have these.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have no idea if I have either left. I might have ochtodes... My macros are still at my old apartment in a 20 long. I will be there tonight to grab the rest of my stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you id this? Looks like your first two but darker red. It grows outward in a bush pattern not up. Ie It spawned onto my thermometor and grew around like a shelf then outward. I think it may be in the Halymenia sp. [attachment=62420:name]