Mangrove group buy

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK... based on the number of responses to the DBTC Mangrove thread, it seems that a mangrove group buy is in order. I tried to do this once before, and it got bogged down over what types of mangroves they were, wild harvested vs aquacultured, etc. If that happens again, I'll discontinue my effort like I did last time.

I'll order the mangroves from Bamboo Dynasty on Ebay. ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/31-mangrove...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2eca755457 is one of his listings, for informational purposes only.)

They're $1.50 each, shipped.

I know this is a super short timeframe, but this group buy will only be open until Nov 30th at 10am.

Please pay by Dec 2nd, so I can get them shipped to me and bring them to the Dec meeting/Fragstravaganza on the 7th. That will be the only delivery option. I'm not going to run these all over the state when they're only a buck or so each. If you want to come to the house to get yours, that's fine by me, but don't be surprised if we try to talk you into taking more home with you than just the mangroves. I need to get my garage back. LOL

And GO!

Andrew_Bram - 2 (paid)
SkyDiv3r17 - 10 (paid)
rings343 - 20 (paid)
aztecdreams - 10 (paid)
Sethsolomon - 20 (removed due to paypal issue)
Blazinjack - 10 (paid)
djmm1177 - 20 (paid)
ReefCheif - 10 (paid)
opakapaka - 10 (paid)
Mural Reef - 10 (paid)
GWA - 20 (paid)
FinsUp! - 30

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please put me down for 20, thanks.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Put me down for 10

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks! Just negotiated a price of $1.50 each for the mangroves. He's also got refugium mud for them, if you're interested. I don't know a lot about the mud, but I've never been disappointed by anything from this seller. If you click on the link for the mangroves, then go to his other items, you'll see it. We can add that to this order. Just let me know.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;280559 said:
How much is the mud
I dunno. I was trying not to complicate the order but thought it was worth mentioning, since we're already ordering stuff from him.