Mangrove group buy

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;280565 said:
dang 180 so far :p
Yeah... holy cow!

The extra 20c is to offset the extra boxes and packaging he needs to use to ship this many in a way that won't crush them.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;280569 said:
Oh no worries Cindy you know me always mess it up Brahaha. I don't need it if your not ordering any.
LOL... yeah, we know. JUST KIDDING! Apparently I'm the one messing it up this time.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;280567 said:
He has more than 10 of the 31 packs available for $39 including shipping why not just go that route?
Mathematical nightmare if we don't get exactly the right number of mangroves in the group buy to order packs of 31. (The smaller bundles are more per mangrove.)

I hate math as much as I hate pink.

I still think $1.50 each is a great price. I've seen worse looking mangroves at LFSs for $15 ea.

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
were is the pick up point for these i would defiantly want to get like 5-10 but i need to know were i would have to drive to get them?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;280664 said:
Cindy ill do 10 more for that price put me in for 20 tatal and thanks
Gotcha.

SkyDiv3r17;280666 said:
I want 10. TAKE MY MONEY. No really, how do I pay? lol
Gotcha. I like paypal, but it's up to you. You can always swing by and pay me for these, and do some other shopping. There's PLENTY of fish stuff here that needs to go...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. 2 more hours to jump in if you want some mangroves, or change the amount you want, or add refugium mud if you're so inclined.