Moving sale. Everything must go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey how bout you make payment for the things i let you take on trade? how about you bring that sump and light back by my house since you never held up your end of the bargain? i dont like giving good things away for nothing?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
EDIT supposedly dropping stuff off later today to make good on trade comments currenly edited to see if it happens

Last edited by a moderator:

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
bigfoot610;223198 said:
Re: Re: sump
Originally Posted by Bigfoot610
ehhh im pretty easy got an empty tank right now frags work fine for me got any u dont like that much lol
Ahh man... I can make you a deal? As soon as I get this sump on my frag tank and its done cycled in a week or two I can put my frags in it. I just paid josh gonzo 180 bucks to hold some sweet zoas and acans for me. I also have 30 frags I have to pick up at a buddies house in a week. Let me know please. Text me at 907-250-7868 with a location.

This clown has NEVER bought anything form me EVER !!!!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
And how about those corals from the last live sale you participated in, how they doing for you.....oh yeah that's right, you stiffed him too and never picked up! I'll leave it up to that sponsor to come out and vouch for this if he so feels inclined to.

Matter of fact..i challenge everyone you've ever screwed over to tell their story. and after all the defending that has been done for you by so many people. You've been crooked form day one and it all started when you tried to trade that very 1st DBTC GBTA you got up here...oh, didn't think someone remembered that huh. Lets see if I can find THAT thread too

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
and lets tell everyone that the bllue hippo you sold to someone here for whatever the price was that you bought it for $20 from a store here in the springs and then on the next shipment they receved you tried to get the hook up from him again bu saying that yours died.

Oh, and how come your not sellign the lionfish that you have that was SOOOO big it was going to eat that hippo. Thats right, becasue you don't have one, never did. You're a scam artist. Here to make mpney regardless of what you have to do to make a buck.

Don't know about the rest of you guys but I rather like the hobby and all the creatures in it and don't feel that the undue stress from flipping corals and fish is what we are about here. If in fact we are, then this isn't the club for me. Just saying

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ya he never got anything from the Live sale, He had won items then kept taking this off and that off, So I just ignored him after that

So really he never had a chance to buy them as I black listed him quick !

Another sponsor had warned me before hand so It didnt take much of his garbage before I started to ignore him

Status
Not open for further replies.