Need some help

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kio707;260713 said:
You need help next week in Denver, let me know. I'd like to look at it and your frags. Just let me know.

David
Let me know if you want to come up the tank move is either going to be tues at 5 or sat morning I have a few frags :) Post up on here if you want to be apart either day

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you planning on doing this the 17th? or 2 days ago? I have a big open top box trailer if someone has a vehicle with a 2in ball.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;261141 said:
Are you planning on doing this the 17th? or 2 days ago? I have a big open top box trailer if someone has a vehicle with a 2in ball.
I picked the tank up last sat I just need to have help getting it out of my truck into my basement

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if you need some more help next Saturday, hit me up. I need to make a trip down to Denver to possibly pick up a pump. :p

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;261146 said:
Well if you need some more help next Saturday, hit me up. I need to make a trip down to Denver to possibly pick up a pump. :p
Well thank you!

I'm hoping to get one or two more people atleast for Tuesday and just have it done and out of the truck. So please if anyone else can help Tuesday please let me know

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
damn man, if ya didnt live over an hour away, id help ya in a heartbeat...although... you could just leave the tank in the truck and drive it up here, then i can help ya unload it...

Craigar;261168 said:
If it gets stuck halfway down the stairs it's yours come get it it's never going to come out of the basement

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's what we have so far I would like to have one more for sure for Tuesday then I we will just do it all Tuesday at 5

Tues at 5

1. me

2. Michael (my buddy)

4. Dr.HarlemTutu

5 fish tv

7martain(possibly)

8rings (possibly)

Sat morning

1. Me

2 fish tv

3 Blazin jack

4sethsolomon

5martain

6 rings

7 koi

Last edited by a moderator:

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craig, I wish i could be there to give you a hand, at the least to see this bad boy in person. By the way, did the guy you got if from build it himself or have it built? Details Man, we need details. :)

Good luck with the move.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;261186 said:
Craig, I wish i could be there to give you a hand, at the least to see this bad boy in person. By the way, did the guy you got if from build it himself or have it built? Details Man, we need details. :)

Good luck with the move.
The guy I got it from built it he builds custom wood drift boats for a side job he did some amazing work to this thing

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man, I could help Wednesday or Saturday, but not available on Tuesday. Hope you guys can get it moved.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2