Open Attendance MASC Community Meeting

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
In light of recent events, MASC will be holding an open attendance and open forum meeting to address questions, comments, and concerns with aspects of MASC.
We have decided on a meeting place and time an agenda for the public meeting will follow.

Ebb Rains JR Memorial Park E117th Ave Denver CO 80233 Sat Oct 13th at 3 PM

mapquest link
http://mapq.st/TmFng2

Agenda:
New Bylaws Questions
Explanations of financials
Juan/Hurrafreaks board involvement

Last edited by a moderator:

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
this type of meeting needs the leadership to decide on a time and place, and give people appropriate notice so they can make plans.

You are never going to find a date and time and place where 50+ people are going to agree on. You are going to have to lead and make the decisions. That is why they made you the president after all.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;196116 said:
this type of meeting needs the leadership to decide on a time and place, and give people appropriate notice so they can make plans.

You are never going to find a date and time and place where 50+ people are going to agree on. You are going to have to lead and make the decisions. That is why they made you the president after all.
Yeah but we want input from the members to get as many In attendance and get the most out of this meeting

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok fair enough. I will begin to locate a place and establish a time for the meeting to be held this next weekend.

I will attempt to find a centrally located park so that families can attend and there are activities and things for those choosing not to be involved can do.

Is there any disagreement that next weekend is to early should the announcement of details be released either Monday or tuesday of this next week? As I believe this would fall with in the 72hr notice bylaw.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
In the mean time are you guys not going to answer anymore current question about these issues at hand? If so that is fine but lets us know.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to be there but I could only make the late afternoon or evening.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Apparently I missed something. I've been super busy and off the boards for a while. What's the issue(s) at hand? I'm down to meet as well whenever.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would attend, however I will be out of town this weekend for a funeral. If it is after this weekend I will be in attendance. I may even be able to acquire a location.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have filled myself in with the recent revelations... And would like to join the meeting whenever and wherever. Hopefully we can accomplish this without anyone taking these matters personal.