Open Attendance MASC Community Meeting

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Unfortunatly its outdoors in a park I think skype might be unlikely.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be going to this shindig to get me out of my hotel room in foco. I'll have some room if anyone wants a ride. Might check out a few lfs or gun shops on my way back though.

Sent from my C771

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;196804 said:
I will be going to this shindig to get me out of my hotel room in foco. I'll have some room if anyone wants a ride. Might check out a few lfs or gun shops on my way back though.

Sent from my C771
Where's the hotel? There's a new gun shop on 287 and Carpenter (392), P.M. arms or something.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be there but may be late as the game I am coaching is at 1pm and it ends at 3pm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I will be there! Let's keep it civil folks- this after all a reef club about reefing and not politics nor people bashing! Thanks to all the BOD who set this up--

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yes unfortunately its raining, but the board will be there and the meeting is still going to occur. See everyone there

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
The meeting is still on there are several pavillions here to stay dry and its too late to change for our members coming fromfurther away tto be notified.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys....
I'm satisfied that the board is heading us in the right direction and
you are making huge changes that will help us in the long run. I'd like
to thank you all for the hard, thankless work that you are doing.
Gale

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for letting me crash the meeting and answering me questions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would like to thank the following members for their attendance today at the open public attendance community meeting today, despite the rain.

Bret - HondaHound
Martin - MartinsReef
Fred - Smiley
and last but not least Gale - ZooId

As well as the entire board.
Scott - Sschase
Adam - AMonchak
Derek - ThatOneGuy
Drew - Cdrewferd
& Craig - CraigAR

I feel we accomplished alot as far as the boards growth, restructuring of some bylaws and a strong agreement as to the shared want for MASC to continue to grow and move forward into new and exciting things. I am sorry to not see all of those that expressed their grave concern that their be a meeting and strongly expressed that they would be in attendance. We look forward to possibly seeing you at another one in the future.

Thank you all again for your attendance, support and commitment to not only your word but the MASC community in being a part of its growth. I was great to see you all and I look forward to out next months DBTC meeting where I will hopefully see you all again.

Last edited by a moderator: