Recommended Clean up Crew??

Alright guys, the order got placed at 0600 this morning and John at Reefcleaners was great. He said he's going to individually bag everything as if we had ordered it independently so we don't have to sort or count upon delivery. At 0600 this morning apparently I didn't make Express Mail (darn time zones) so it will go out first thing tomorrow morning (Tuesday). I shipped it Express Mail but it comes from S. Florida so I'm hoping for Wednesday, but it may be Thursday. I have everyone's phone number and will call as soon as it arrives. I'll also PM everyone who ordered with the tracking number so we can all eagerly check every 5 minutes to see if it's any closer. Or is that just a Newbie thing?

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks David for putting this together and the delivery. Was great meeting you. Thought I had the wrong order, there were so many extras. Lol

Thanks, glad you got everything and then some. For everyone else that ordered I didn't go through every bag so let me know if for any reason you didn't get enough, the right thing you ordered, it doesn't look good, or anything else? John seemed really eager to make sure everyone was more than happy with the order.