ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

jahmic;225004 said:
Wait...the grand prize is a Marineland 90 cube? MINE!!! haha, I might have to get out of working that weekend :p
NOT! It will be mine! :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

jahmic;225026 said:
Back up man...you already got one! lol
Ok you got me but still putting in for it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Indeed... the cat is out of the bag!!! The grand prize is a Marineland 90g cube with stand and other assorted goodies.

Is this cool or what???

Oh... did I say MINE!!!!! Sigh.... if only.......

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh wait... there are more goodies to be had!!!!

How about some goodies from PolypLab? Rowa, coral foods, and additives.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need some LEDs?? How about an Orphek PR72 Spotlight?? Great for that larger nano or cube tank... maybe even over that hex that's hard to light???

Or maybe you have your lighting situation all scoped out and setup, but need to frag some of those corals growing out of your tank??
Look for a couple of chances to win fragging kits from Boston Aqua Farms!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm, I might have to put in for that tank just because it's sick.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wait?? What's that chanting sound I hear??? You need water flow you say?? You want to program your settings? Paste your fish against the glass?? Well...... EcoTech has stepped up and provided an MP40w for the raffle!!!

Hmmmm ...... I wonder how well that would work in that 90 gallon cube from Marineland??

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about some unique livestock for your tank? Aquascapers has donated several EcoGorgs. Something fun to add to your reef!

Maybe you need to handle some problem algae areas in your tank?? Algae Mower has donated several algae mowing vacuums... look for your chance to win one of these useful little tools. After all, all of us have those hard to reach places!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FRAGS!! We have FRAGS!!! Courtesy of LiveAquaria, you can be the proud owners of one of several special frags strait from the Diver's Den selection in beautiful Rhinelander, WI. Well, OK.... Kevin swears it's beautiful......

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK... one more....... LEDs did I hear???? Alright.... we can accommodate.... because AquaIllumination has stepped up and provided us with an AI Vega AND a touchscreen controller. Now I'm really getting jealous.... I want to win a raffle prize!! :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
:clap2::clap2::dance::dance::silentbob::hail::hail::eyebrows::eyebrows:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
:bounce::bounce::flag::high5::high5::bravo::bravo::jaw::jaw::bowing:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
$1 each or 25 for $20.

We'll have 4 drawings, 2 each day.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You or a friend must be present to claim the prize, as you can only buy raffle tickets on-site. If you win something cool, it better be a trustworthy friend though! :)