ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about starting the weekend off right?? You could be the proud owner of a Radion Pro LED courtesy of EcoTech Marine. Oh the LEDs will be popular this year!!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm, someone is going to have to break it to the vendors that people are going to spend all their money on raffle tickets!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

ReeferMatt;225553 said:
Hmm, someone is going to have to break it to the vendors that people are going to spend all their money on raffle tickets!!
Right!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
More raffle goodness!! My Reef Creations is providing a Nano Dual Calcium Reactor.... very cool little beast.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Want to get your new fish accustomed to their new home after your QT procedure? Reef Gently has provided one of the Acclimate systems. Very nifty little gadget.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
EShopps has donated a bounty of items from their catalog. Lots of opportunities to win these goodies. Besides, doesn't everyone want a Peppermint Angel?

Wait... they are raffling a peppermint angel!!??? hahaha. Now that would be cool.

I am planning to be there on Sat., hopefully staying for the raffle, but might have to head up the hill as friends are in town to ski.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tabasco;225834 said:
Wait... they are raffling a peppermint angel!!??? hahaha. Now that would be cool.
Indeed we are!! However, as you may have guessed, there are some strings attached. :)

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefStock - March 2nd & 3rd - Official Raffle Thread

H2O_intolerant;226097 said:
I'd be thrilled to win it, but kinda scared to actually own it. I don't want to be the guy who gives the $30,000 fish ich.
??? $30,000 fish!?!? Where's this?

rmougey;225987 said:
Indeed we are!! However, as you may have guessed, there are some strings attached. :)
Hmmm, what kind of strings? A trip to HI to visit the PA type string? That would be equally as cool!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol

I like Hawaii strings better. ;)

Is there going to be speakers at this one? I went 2 years ago and they had some interesting speakers. It is very hard to find information about the event. If I google it just comes up with the original announcement or the FB page. Am I just being computer illiterate?

Sweet! Thanks! Any idea of time or schedule?