Ric Group buy with snails as a bonus

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, just sent him a message, if he can get them out today still, he will, otherwise we'll get the variety pack Tuesday.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If this poses any problems for anyone, certainly let me know!

I know Wednesday (I think Monday is some holiday) might work out for some that are gone for the holiday weekend.

I'll post an update once I get it!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
blkwell;339066 said:
If anyone changes their mind, or wants to unload some of these (ricordeas and anemones) let me know!

Will do!

And we're looking at Wednesday for delivery. Monday is MLK. Sorry for the changes!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update, with the weather, he didn't ship. I'll post an update this afternoon!

I can push to get them this week, which I like getting sooner than later, but the next few days get better:

[attachment=68477:name]

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, I thinking about holding to ship until Thursday, those that wanna pu Friday can after 10:30am, and I can bring the rest to the meet Saturday.

Thoughts?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
That would work lloks like the weather will be good and the meeting would be awesome saves me from finding a sitter tonight as well

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guys, this isn't going well.

The original ad for the rics is listed in post 1. We got the run around last week, about not getting in greens and blues. So he wanted to wait until Tuesday this week to ship, in order to get the full variety of colors promised. Then the weather comes in. Now it turns out he still has no greens and blues. So I start asking him for WYSIWYG pics, he sends me some, and to be honest, I'm not super impressed. I'm fearful we'd have 3 varieties that all look the same. Based on the original ad, that was not my expectation, nor would I think it would be yours.

So I'm going to refund the people that have already paid, and end this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want to try your luck with him, you certainly can.

I'm hoping he's a standup guy, and refunds me in a timely fashion. Otherwise I'll fight thru paypal.

Either way, I'll update this with the resolution.

Those that have paid, you should have returns here in the next 10 minutes.

Alex and Rumen, I sent yours as gifts to avoid fees, the others, I refunded the original transaction.

If I missed anyone, or if you have issues, let me know ASAP!!