SCMAS Jebao RW pumps group buy

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Bump we are close but still need a few more. I am hoping the pricing goes down now that these pumps have been out for a little bit.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well that would be awesome lol

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Now that fragtoberfest is over I want to get these ordered. Anyone else wanting in on these. I will call the distributor again and find out updated pricing since it has been awhile, hopefully prices have gone down.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Just wanted to update any time after nov 1 id be in for 8 of the 20s

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
scchase;330209 said:
Just wanted to update any time after nov 1 id be in for 8 of the 20s
I received the invoice from the supplier and I can order with the quantities we have and he will still honor the same price. I can get this ordered anytime, just need to collect from everyone. I will wait to place final order till Nov 1st since we have interest and it's only a few days away. PayPal is LSAQUATICSLLC@GMAIL.COM please make sure to include what pump and how many and send as friend or family or include the paypal fees.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
So I take it that nobody is interested anymore in a group buy as I have not received a single paypal or response except from Balz3352. The supplier is emailing me daily asking when I plan to pay the invoice. I would like to get a finalized list of who still wants a pump.