M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Lol not wasting anytime there

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet!!! I see you even have one of my pee cups. Lol. Post an inventory list when you get a chance

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
aint that the truth :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
BOOOM that pectinia shipped perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another round of Kudos to Gonzo for his shipping quality!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like you get some good purple algae for seeding your tank too

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;360779 said:
The best part of working from home :)
WTH?? YOU WORK FROM HOME??? How in the flip did you get a work-from-home gig in DC? You newbies are supposed to have to suffer through DC traffic, metro riding, and nasty expensive parking! That's bullcrap. Workin' from home... kids these days... spoiled rotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;360791 said:
WTH?? YOU WORK FROM HOME??? How in the flip did you get a work-from-home gig in DC? You newbies are supposed to have to suffer through DC traffic, metro riding, and nasty expensive parking! That's bullcrap. Workin' from home... kids these days... spoiled rotten.
I get to work from home about once a week. But I have never gone to downtown DC yet. I work out in Herndon.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;360793 said:
I get to work from home about once a week. But I have never gone to downtown DC yet. I work out in Herndon.
In the 10 years I lived there, I only worked downtown for a few months. And I only drove downtown maybe 3 times in that 10 years. Avoid that if at all possible. Take the commuter train or metro if you must go downtown. I loved riding the train. Much nicer than the metro. Herndon was just starting to fill out when I left. I bet it's a good place to work by now.